As we roll into the new year, a few quick tips on how to Copy and Paste will save you time.
In the following video you will see how to:
- Find the place in a Word document where you were editing the last time you worked on the document.(Shift+ F5 (Mac and PC))
- Move or copy a selection in Word with just your mouse (and the Option (Mac) or Shift (PC) button).
- Move, copy and insert cells in Excel with just your mouse (and the Option or Shift (Mac) and ALT or Shift (PC) buttons)
- In Excel Paste without borders, so you don’t lose all those precious cell borders, using ‘Paste Special’ (CTRL+CMD+V (Mac) or ALT+H+V (PC)
- Automatically ‘Fill Down’ without having to scroll down endless screens in Excel. (Click the bottom right hand corner of a cell)
- Column Copying in Word so you only get e.g. email addresses. (Hold down option (Mac) or ALT (PC) while you click and drag).
- Use JumpCut (MAC freeware) to copy and paste multiple things, (copy copy copy, then paste paste paste)